Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Skinfood Summer Haul

During the summer I bought a bunch of skin food products. I especially wanted to test out their Peach sake line since it is meant for pore control. Hopefully I can give reviews for most of them, some of them aren't for me . So keep posted for those reviews.
Here is some of the things I got:

Peach Sake Pore Serum
Peach Sake Emulsion
Peach Sake BB Cream
Peach Sake T-zone Block Gel
Peach Sake Concealer

Lettuce & Cucumber Matte Gel

Tomato Whitening Emulsion
Tomato Whitening Serum

Fermented Pomegranate Whitening Sleeping mask

Choco Eyeline Jam (brown & black)

Premium Brushes

Honey Red Orange Mask
Chocolate Mask

Mango Soft Cream Wax
Cherry tomato Wax
Avocado Rich Conditioner

Milky Creamy Nail Polishes
& more

I'm looking forward to writing these reviews.
Remember if you want to order some skinfood products let me know.
I will get a blog sale started soon.

3 comments:

  1. heyy....nice dat u r bak.....nice idea....gud luk with ur blog sale:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many products! Look forward to your review! xX

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...