Friday, August 17, 2012

Kawaii Hello Kitty and random resin Cabochon & Rhinestone Haul

I ordered a bunch ( a whole bunch) of really cute Resin cabochons & Rhinestones yay!
These are the kind they use for those Decora / Decoden Phone Cases... or whatever object you want to make super cute. You can also use them to make adorable accessories and jewelry
I have a lot of crafts and projects in mind ~
The cabochons are adorable, I got a variety of Hello Kitty Heads, Barbie , Roses , Little Vintage Mirrors & Brushes  (ahhh Cute). The rhinestones were shinier than I expected them to be !! I thought it would be lack lustre since they were Acrylic but they are very blingy ^_^

I will Be posting Photos of future project soon~ I have an Urge to decorate everything!
Heres a Pic of some of the cabochons ..lol check out the faux MnMs

If you want to order some check out: Cabochons Here ^_^
or on the Etsy shop: Cabochon Bulk

Bulk & Wholesale Orders are available too!

2 comments:

  1. I just purchased some little deco things like this too but they are so cute, I'm scared to use them all up. I want to save them for something they will be perfect on :) I'm paranoid :)

    http://kamiarmy.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I know what you mean , After I got them i wanted to stick them on everything ^_^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...