Friday, August 24, 2012

Blinging out my Hello Kitty Mirror ~

So I got this Hello Kitty compact mirror a while ago.. well someone gave it to me.
It was one of those gifts when they (friends/family)  know you love hello kitty and they get you any Hello Kitty stuff they can find even the not so official ones lol..

So when I got it I thought it was cute but..it was obviously bootleg XD
I couldn't throw it out though, for a couple of reasons.

1. its from a loved one, 
2. Its still kinda still hello kitty, 
3. I hate wasting and throwing things out I'm a bit of a hoarder >__<

So when i got the rhinestones I decided to bling it out and I am actually really happy with the results.
Im going to do this to all the unofficial HK stuff that has been given to me lol

All I used were some 1.5mm , 2mm, and 4mm rhinestones, E-6000, Orange Stick or stick, craft tweezers , and rhinestone pencil



totally Sparkly and waay cuter now


3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...