Friday, October 26, 2012

VISS IPL Hair Removal & Skin Rejuvenation

UPDATE: I finally got the VISS and posted my review HERE

Permanent hair removal has always interested me, when I was 11... I shaved my arms O.O  I have no idea why I thought that was a good idea. Anyway the hair grew back with a vengeance and I have been thinking of ways to get it rid of it ever since! I have been thinking of getting professional electrolysis treatment, but it is costly and you need multiple treatments.  

A few years back I discovered at home IPL machines.  VISS IPL definitely caught my eye , I did my research and there has been  mixed reviews (mostly good). It wasn't enough to convince me to take the plunge since its about $600.


Then recently they came out with the
Advanced version which is 2x stronger, and now I am really tempted to get it.  It works best on light skin and dark hair. Visit the website to see if you are a candidate to use it.

Another reason VISS caught my eye is that they have a skin rejuvenation lamp cartridge. It is supposed to remove blemishes and encourage collagen production.

I am hoping to get it soon, I mean who doesn't want smooth hairless legs! I will definitely post reviews and follow ups once I get it!!




Heres a link to the website:VISS IPL Advanced

2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking of getting professional electrolysis treatment, but it is costly and you need multiple treatments.

    Import & Export Shipping Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newlookdayspaandlaser provides the best treatment for laser skin rejuvenation in herndon. We customize skin rejuvenation program as per the requrement, skin type and the condition that a perticular client is facing. Skin Rejuvenation Treatment at Herndon Virginia for Skin resurfacing and more Skin clinic by Newlookdayspa&laser at Herndon Virginia,Reston Sterling,Ashburn,
    Chantilly,Fairfax, Mclean


    For More Details visit: http://newlookdayspaandlaser.com/skin-rejuvenation.html


    (or)


    Address:412 Elden Street,Herndon, VA-20170, USA.Tel : 703-435-2448

    Email : info@newlookdayspaandlaser.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...