Friday, December 27, 2013

Korean Cosmetics and Skin Care Haul

 Hello Sweeties ^.^ Hope you all had wonderful Holiday Celebrations. I definitely enjoyed a nice calorie-filled christmas.  I know I haven't been very consistent with this blog, but things are about to change.  Along with me being more active, I will be making design changes here and there so please look forward to that. 

On to the Haul..
I recently made a big purchase from Korea for various BB Creams, CC Creams, Make-up , and Skincare products :) From brands like Skin79, Etude House, Tony Moly, Dr. Jart+, The Face Shop, Skinfood, Laneige, 3 Concept Eyes, Holika Holika and Leader's Insolution. So lots and lots of reviews coming hehe. I also just got the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, I'm so excited to play with it.







I am looking forward to getting this blog going. Please subscribe if you want to see the reviews or just to keep posted
thank you!!
xoxo Mari

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...