Friday, December 27, 2013

Korean Cosmetics and Skin Care Haul

 Hello Sweeties ^.^ Hope you all had wonderful Holiday Celebrations. I definitely enjoyed a nice calorie-filled christmas.  I know I haven't been very consistent with this blog, but things are about to change.  Along with me being more active, I will be making design changes here and there so please look forward to that. 

On to the Haul..
I recently made a big purchase from Korea for various BB Creams, CC Creams, Make-up , and Skincare products :) From brands like Skin79, Etude House, Tony Moly, Dr. Jart+, The Face Shop, Skinfood, Laneige, 3 Concept Eyes, Holika Holika and Leader's Insolution. So lots and lots of reviews coming hehe. I also just got the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, I'm so excited to play with it.







I am looking forward to getting this blog going. Please subscribe if you want to see the reviews or just to keep posted
thank you!!
xoxo Mari

7 comments:

  1. Amazing haul! So many cute stuffs ❤

    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog. Let's follow each other! ❤

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! great haul! I am looking forward to read your CC cream review. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^.^ I'm excited to try them out too. I will have the reviews up after new years :)

      Delete
    2. Great I am looking forward to it. Thx bunches for following hun, following back on GFC #128
      Happy New Year
      Lenya
      FashionDreams&Lifestyle

      Delete
  3. I covet these items. Love love love them. You have a new follower here.

    fashion-sage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...