Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Review Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green (Bambi Series) Contact Lens from Pinky Paradise

Hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day, in the spirit of green day I will be doing a review on Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green Circle Lens.




The Specs:
Diameter: 15.0 mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Life Span: 1 year

This is my first time ordering circle lens as well as my first time ordering form pinkyparadise.com
It was a very quick and painless process and I was very pleased.  Shipping from Malaysia to the US was very fast ( I chose Fedex)





The Package came very secure and they include a free lens case with every pair.
They also had authenticity stickers on the vials (GEO).

I originally just wanted to get brown circle lens to try out but ended up adding these last minute.

I was actually surprised at their size when I first opened them, I thought they would be a little bigger.
Probably because my prescription lenses are much larger due to my astigmatism.
I actually wasn't sure how this would fit and feel on my eyes since I have very high astigmatism.
I was pleasantly surprised to fine that I could wear them  with no problem and without them moving around like I thought they would.




Comfort:
I am used to wearing very thick, large contacts for my high astigmatism
These were very comfortable, compared to my other lenses and compared to wearing none at all. Sometimes I'd forget I was wearing these

The color changes with the lighting, sometimes it's very subtle sometimes it pops.
I don't think it's meant to look natural, it does give a slight enlarging effect.
I was really hoping they would be bigger since I chose the largest size.
It has a nice gradient that blends to your eye-color.

I am hoping to try more contact lenses in the future now that I know I can wear plano!
I will also be trying some toric ones after I get the final prescription from my doctor :)

Thanks for reading ^.^


Follow on Bloglovin
If you have a blog or are on bloglovin' feel free to leave a link

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...