Thursday, March 13, 2014

Review of TONYMOLY Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream (exfoliate)

I wish it was Spring break..
So today I was in need of an exfoliator, I realized I haven't exfoliated in a long while.



I went for TONYMOLY Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream. I didn't want to open it because of the adorable packaging  (I'm such a hoarder)
It was bigger than I imagined, fits in the palm of my hand, pretty much medium apple size.

It comes in the form of a lovely Green Apple

It boasts  3 in 1 functions: Massage, Moisturizing Pack and Exfoliating
 Peel = Exfoliation
comes with 80g of product

Special Ingredients:
Green Apple Extract 
AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid)
Papaya Extract

The Green Apple extract contains Vitamin A, B1, and C
these vitamins help with blemishes and aging skin.
Alpha Hydroxy Acid helps naturally exfoliate skin by loosening dead skin cells.
The Pectin in the apple ingredient also helps with reducing pore size

This is why I love korean skincare, I love reading the labels for the ingredients. There is so much variety and they are usually multi-functional


  How do you use it?
Apply to the face (avoid eyes and lips)
Massage for 1-2 minutes 
Leave on for 30 seconds
Then Massage again to loosen the dead skin cells 
Wash off with warm Water


After opening you get a tub of white cream
The texture feels smooth with a sprinkle of very tiny grains like fine sand, but you could miss it if you weren't feeling for it.

The Smell:
Smells like Green Apple of course!
It's light and not overwhelming




After using it my skin felt smoother and definitely moisturized.

Why is it important to exfoliate?
It removes the dead skin cells we naturally shed revealing smoother skin.
Without exfoliating the dead skin cells can clog your pores.
It promotes even skin-tone by helping the skin regenerate faster, the dark spots and blemishes get shed with the old skin, leaving you with fresh smooth skin.


If you are looking for a gentle exfoliator that moisturizes, TonyMoly Appletox is worth giving a try. Its great for dry skin, or if your skin is too sensitive for the tougher exfoliators
Plus it looks super cute on your vanity or bathroom counter.



Follow on Bloglovin
If you have a blog or are on bloglovin' feel free to leave a link

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...