Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Review: BeautyBlender PRO Black

I finally got one, I know I am super late but I used mostly brushes up until now.  I purchased the BeautyBlender PRO Double Blenders Set from Sephora. I found out the only difference between the Pro and and original beauty blender is the color. They now have a Pure Version (white) available which is dye-free.

It's $20 a sponge which I thought was a bit pricey for a make up sponge, You save a little by buying the set of 2.  There are definitely cheaper alternatives out there, which is one reason I decided to buy the beautyblender. I wanted to use it as a baseline to review the other brands and sponges.




When I first got it , I didn't realize that it doubles in size when you run it under water. I thought I had accidentally purchased travel sized versions until I read the directions lol. Anyway make sure you read the instructions!


Here you can see the size difference after the beautyblender is damp and fully saturated

What's good about it?
It's Latex-free, Non-allergenic, Odor-free
So it should be great for sensitive skin

The Egg-like , Tear drop Shape is convenient for application
The Pointed end can reach the nooks and crannies of your face and is great for spot application.

The BeautyBlender can also be used with Loose-Powders and Mineral Make up


I definitely don't regret getting  it, I love the quality and I use it almost everyday.
It makes applying liquid foundation or BB Cream  much faster for me. I really try to avoid using my hands or fingers when applying make-up and the beautyblender makes this much easier for me. I will be trying out other Make-up Sponges out there and see how they compare.









Side note: I recently converted to Google+ i'm not sure exactly how it works yet haha




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...