Saturday, May 8, 2010

Etude House BB Magic Balm Review

This BB Cream comes in a jar instead of a pump or tube like they usually do.
It also comes with a mini foundation brush (^_^) its really soft, you should use a bigger brush for faster application.





It is packaged in a shiny iridescent box.
Writing on the box:
"Skin protection from environmental and UV damage, BB Magic Balm promotes natural looking coverage that nourishes, soothes and corrects skin tone. Includes brush for clean and convenient application that delivers pore safe oil control and porcelain smooth complexion."

description from Etude House Global site:
Formulated for Sensitive Skin
Sparkling Clear Complexion
Skin Clarifying Formula

Active Ingredients:
Chamomile Extract, Aloe Vera Gel, Centella Asiatica, Grape seed oil.

SPF 30/PA+++ ( very important to me since I live in a sunny location)

Here are the swatches on the back of my hand: Before, Application, and After I spread it out
Smiley face and Heart are for reference




Coverage is sheer - medium, good for layering it doesn't feel cakey.
I assumed it would be waxy, but it is nice and creamy.
It only comes in one shade which is pretty light, but you can always layer powder on top for more
coverage or to darken it a bit.
I do recommend layering it to make it last longer.
There is a compact from the same line ( BB Magic Pact ) and that comes in 2 shades

As for the Skin clarifying formula I will have to continue using it to reap those benefits.
So hopefully it delivers.
<3

currently: watching netflix on wii

1 comment:

  1. I have this one and I love it! It's good that Etude House has finally branched out here in the Philippines. I got my first BB balm pot online and it cost too much :]

    Thanks for visiting my site. Your blog is sooooo cute! Love the layout and everything. I've started following you and I'm looking forward to more of your posts! <3

    Lovelots, Lee
    --spunkandglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...