Sunday, May 9, 2010

EYEKO Line and Shine swatches & review

I finally got around to unsealing my Eyeko line n Shine pencils. They are chubby, 2 sided eye pencils. I got them in Pop star,Rock star, and Super Star.

The pencils are bigger than I expected, about 5 1/2 inches tall.
The application is surprisingly smooth, and they are well pigmented.
I'm not sure why I expected them to scratch and pull on my lids, but they don't so I'm very happy hehe.

Pop star:
Electric blue- Matte Blue
Teal-Teal( Greenish Blue with shimmer)

Rock Star:
Black Glitter-Black with silver glitter
Silver- Silver metallic shimmer

Super Star:
Electric Purple - Bright purple with a light luster
Plum- Soft purple with some reddish hues

Its not meant for thin eyeliner lines, but great for a quick smokey eye.
Below are swatches of how it would look smudged.




they are sold at www.Eyeko.com for $6
they used to offer free world wide shipping, but they changed it for international.
I think they still offer it if your in the UK
you can also get a discount if you sign up as an ambassador but there's a minimum to how much you purchase.
If you do decide to purchase there you can use the code E286, i think you get a free gift or something to that effect :)

1 comment:

  1. wow..love the color combination....love you site...keep it up...



    beware to be a victim...
    bestessays scam


    thanks,
    badloi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...